We will be meeting February 5th from 1-4pm at The Pittsburgh Project. Can't wait to see you there!
Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to organize your fabric stash? If so, you are not alone. That’s number one on the quilter wish list, according to American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine.
Other things to remember for this meeting:
- This is your last opportunity to bring in those UFO's if you wish to participate in our UFO Finish Along in 2017
- Let's see your Upcycled Clothing Challenge minis! This is the final deadline for entries. Please have a label with your name attached to the back.
- Don't forget your Inspiration Challenge block
- Projects for Show and Tell
- The QuiltCon charity challenge quilt will be attending the meeting before it makes its journey to Savannah!
See you soon!