We will be taking reservations online - please click here to view the event page and reserve your place. Please keep in mind that we are not accepting online payment - please bring your check to the April meeting or contact us for an address if you wish to mail payment.
Space is reserved for members only through April 6; following our April meeting, we will begin accepting registration from non-members.
We are very excited for this event and look forward to seeing you there!
Workshop: The Modern Wedge
Date: Saturday, May 10th
Time: 10:00- 4:00
Fee: $40 for members, $60 for members
Lunch will be provided or feel free to pack
- Book: Making Quilts or Adding Layers by Kathy Doughty
- A selection of fabrics at least 10-12" wide
- A wedge ruler: 10, 15, 18 or 22 1/2 degrees
- Basic sewing supplies such as scissors, pins, sewing machine
- Applique supplies: chalk pencils, needle size 9-11, applique pins
- If you have an iron and portable board please bring them.