1. Ginger Krenn will be teaching Intro to Free Motion Quilting (FMQ) on Sunday, November 17 from 1:00-4:00 PM. Necessary supplies for the class may be viewed here. Please note: There will be no meeting business before the FMQ workshop. (This is the first of two FMQ workshops Ginger is teaching. The second will be offered in January 2014 and focus on FMQ design.)
2. Elections were officially called and nominations were opened. Voting will be at the December 8th Holiday Party.
a. Gina is running for President
b. Kathy is running for Vice President
c. Lauren is running for Treasurer (second term)
d. Melissa is running for Social Media Coordinator (second term)
e. The position of Secretary was nominated by Stephanie and seconded by Tamara to return to our leadership team
f. Sarah is running for Secretary
3. Deadline: If you wish to nominate any additional Guild members for a leadership position, please notify Jodi by December 1st. This is the week before our December 8th Holiday Party.
4. An evite will be sent out soon for the Holiday Party, so check your inbox.
5. PMQG 2013 Holiday Party will be Sunday, December 8th from 1-4 PM at Sarah Lozecki’s house. Please see the evite for address and contact number.
a. We will be having a potluck of appetizers and finger foods. Beverages and dessert will be provided.
b. Please bring a potholder, mug rug, or other small quilted item for our gift exchange.
c. We will be holding elections at this event.
d. Come ready to share a few ideas of what quilting ideas you would like to see the guild participate in and learn about.
e. Feel free to bring items for show and tell.
Many thanks to Sarah for taking notes. As always, please feel free to drop us a line.